La’Tanya Campbell is a mentor, consultant, and advocate.
She has been inspiring, empowering, and motivating individuals and communities for over 15 years. As a facilitator, she uses a strength-based approach to create individual and organizational change.
La’Tanya is the Coordinator of a victim advocacy program. She began her career in 2008, helping to empower victims of violence to become safe, stable, and self-reliant. Her work addressing racism, implicit bias, and systemic oppression began as a means to ensure the safety and self-sufficiency of those she served, combating all forms of institutional oppression while lifting the voice of survivors.
La’Tanya’s educational background includes an Associate’s Degree in Correctional Science and Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service. She is currently pursuing her Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Capella University.
Additionally, La’Tanya has significant training on diversity and experience in supervision and leadership roles. She currently serves on the Marathon County Diversity Affairs Commission and the City of Wausau Liberation and Freedom committee. Her passion is to build resilience, motivate all to thrive, and inspire champions of diversity.
- Wisconsin Governor’s Council on Domestic Abuse Access Committee, co-chair
- Wisconsin Coalition against Sexual Assault Women of Color, committee member
- End Abuse Policy Development Committee, committee member
- Marathon County Hunger Coalition, committee member
- Marathon County Diversity Affairs Commission, appointed member
- Wausau Liberation and Freedom Committee, appointed member
- United Way’s IDEA Task Force, advisory committee
- American Mental Health Counselors Association, member
- Chi Sigma Iota National Honor Society, member
Work with Me!
Ready to bring change to your organization? I’m ready to help. Find out what a consultation includes, what the methods and goals of LPRC Diversity Consultation Services, LLC are, and get started by exploring services.
“I have worked with La’Tanya for nearly a decade and have seen her engage with diverse communities and individuals. One of her greatest strengths is her ability to listen to understand so she can deepen the communication. She approaches difficult situations with compassion and integrity, working to offer new or different approaches for everyone involved to reflect and grow.”
– Jane Graham Jennings